Tzu Chi University Presidential Search Announcement
I. Tzu Chi University is inviting nominations and applications for its next president.
A candidate must meet any of the following qualifications:
(1) Member of Academia Sinica, Taiwan
(2) Full Professor
(3) Prior teaching and research experience equivalent to a full professor.
III. A minimum of three year’s experience, accumulated, in management/administration positions, at schools, government agencies or business entities.
IV. Other qualifications:
(1) In agreement with and willingness to carry out Tzu Chi University’s founding principles, educational goals and Tzu Chi’s humanistic culture;
(2) Widely recognized academic achievements and reputation;
(4) Clear vision for education and excellent leadership;
(5) Abundant university management experience;
(6) Free of partisan interests.
V. Candidates may be self-nominated, or nominated by others, and the nomination is open to all.
VI. Nominations should provide Information Form, Nomination Form and required documents. All nominations should be sent via email, email@example.com, to Tzu Chi University Presidential Search Committee on or before May 31, 2019.
VIII. Tzu Chi University will retain all properly submitted documents, and won’t return any documents to their senders.
Tzu Chi University Presidential Search Committee